We are working hand in hand with the alternative finance chair led by Christophe Revelli.
- The Reflection and Observation of Systemic Standards Group (CHRONOS) led by professors Lagoarde-Segot & Walter.
- The Euro-Mediterranean Forum of Institutes of Economic Sciences (FEMISE)
- Funding public goods, led by Professor R. Pérez
- Finance & Sustainability (FAS) programme (in cooperation with IFA, CGSIG, FIR-SIF, ISMEA, and RIODD, among others).
- GREQAM, UMR CNRS 7316, University of Aix-Marseille
- The Organisation Management Research Institute (IRGO), University of Bordeaux
- LABEX Entreprendre, University of Montpellier 1
- International associated laboratory (LIA) of the CNRS.
- LEST UMR CNRS 7317, University of Aix-Marseille
- Banking and finance management, research centre (EA 4190), University of Bordeaux.
- Montpellier Research on Management (MRM), host team EA 4557.
- Post-Crisis Finance Network (PoCFin) launched by Professors Thomas Lagoarde-Segot and Christian Walter.
- Sustainable Development Solutions Network (SDSN) launched by Professor Jeffrey Sachs in France in November 2018.