Only four years following its launch, KEDGE Business School is announcing the renewal of its EQUIS accreditation for the maximum period of 5 years. Already holding AACSB and AMBA accreditations, KEDGE has joined the very select circle of EQUIS fully accredited business schools across the world.
Obtaining EQUIS accreditation for 5 years is a true honor accomplished together, only four years after its initial launch. This honor demonstrates the success of our model and the superior quality of our courses and the services delivered to our student, professional and business audiences,
Fewer than 100 business schools across the world have EQUIS accreditation for 5 years. In its report confirmed by the EQUIS Awarding Body, the auditors highlighted the important work accomplished in recent years and identified ten strengths for which KEDGE was deemed to be above international standards. There were no business school dimensions where KEDGE was below these standards (the auditors review 101 dimensions which are deemed essential for a business school).
Here are a few excerpts from the auditors' conclusions that confirm that KEDGE has consolidated its place in the best international business schools' club.
- With respect to KEDGE governance, the auditors were particularly impressed by the commitment of the Board of Directors and its Chairman Mr. François Pierson: high level directors whose dedication to the School, strategic thinking and rigor have provided essential support to the School's management.
- The auditors, both in 2017 and previously, recognized the excellence of KEDGE's personal and professional development programs; these programs are part of the Be-U initiative and contribute towards excellent student and attendee employability. Our students expressed their pride in belonging to the KEDGE community to the auditors and praised the culture, values and environment that promote learning, the quality of teaching, the possibilities for study abroad and the support they receive from KEDGE Business School.
- The auditors noted that KEDGE benefits from a well-established brand which the School can rely on, as well as from solid management which has secured its financial base.
- The auditors stated that "the quality of business relationships, the relevance of these ties to the School's activities and relations with alumni are impressive". Ties with business strongly influence courses based on experience and employability.
- Finally, with respect to the business school's core work, the auditors deemed that the teacher-researchers' research performance was remarkable, as were the procedures put in place to develop their careers and enable them to fulfill their potential in training our pupils and attendees and developing their knowledge, both in initial and executive training.