Students delighted with their experience at ISLI and with the opportunities available at the end of the programme
5 students of the MSc ISLI take the floor to testify about their experience of the Master of Science ISLI:
- Fadel Jandali, Supply chain manager at Eurodelices, Syrian
- Thomas Grünbeck, Area Manager at Amazon, German
- Philipp Winter, Supply Chain Manager at ProGlov, German and Brazilian
- Rick van Kimmenaede, Demand Planner at Kellogg Company, German and American
- Ioannis Iakovidis, Supply Planning Specialist at The Kraft Heinz Company, Greek
They highlight the multicultural, international and innovative vision of the programme and share their best moments in the course: back-to-school seminar, site visits, professional conferences, etc.
Discover their testimonies
Discover the ILSI MSc in Global Supply Chain
The MSc Global Supply Chain Management is an international 5-year degree programme that prepares students to meet the global challenges of supply chain management. This MSc in Supply Chain Management focuses on methodologies and a global approach to supply chain and supply chain management, but also on the fundamentals.
This MSc in Supply Chain Management also emphasises in-company projects and proximity to companies. The programme also focuses on innovation, thanks in particular to the school's research centre, because only an innovative strategy develops more performance.
The ISLI MSc enables you to become an expert in supply chain management, to acquire sought-after expertise and to benefit from great career opportunities abroad.