A full programme of meetings with students
For 3 days, the current members of the TABSA network traveled to Marseille for their biannual meeting. Partners were first welcomed with a dinner upon their arrival. Then, a busy agenda awaited them from the second day, starting with a campus tour, followed by discussions and the sharing of best practices regarding the education of students in an international environment. Finally, the third day was dedicated to meeting with students. Partners had the opportunity to engage with their students currently on exchange at KEDGE and introduce themselves to KEDGE students interested in studying at one of the universities in the TABSA network. The afternoon was then devoted to relaxation with a visit to les Goudes and Callelongue In Marseille.
- Hochschule Bremen, Allemagne: Dr Philip Maloney, Associate Dean and European TABSA Coordinator.
- Universitat de Valencia, Espagne: Dr Asuncion Hernandez, Associate Dean; Ana Zorio Grima, International Programme Coordinator
- University of Hertfordshire, Grande Bretagne: Dr Natasha Khilji, UH Deputy Associate Dean; Dr Joel Carlton, Director International Relations.
- University North Carolina Wilmington, USA: Dr Nivine Richie, Associate Dean and US TABSA Coordinator; Miss Katherine Culley, International Programme coordinator.
- University North Florida, USA : Dr Andres Gallo, Associate Dean International.
- Hofstra University, USA: Dr Brian Calligiure, Associate Dean.
- Weber State University, USA: Dr Andrea Gouldman, Associate Dean.
- KEDGE, France: Dr Bruno Camus – Associate Dean Academic International Relations.