The programme events offered by KEDGE are mainly a time for discussion between future students and the programme teams. They aim to provide them with all the information they need to make the right choice in their study project. They come in two main categories:
Our team of programme advisors is organising a series of dedicated webinars to guide you in your choice of programme. These online formats allow you to learn about the different programmes available to international students and to be guided step by step through the application process. These unique sessions cover admission requirements, course content and post-training employability. Each session is followed by a question and answer session.
- 20 February at 5PM: MSc Digital Marketing & Sales Sign up
- 23 February at 4.30PM: MSc Marketing Sign up
- 16 March at 4PM: Webinar - MSc Business Engineering Sign up
- 17 March at 4PM: Webinar - Meet ISLI students Sign up
A masterclass is a workshop in which an expert actively engages participants on a given topic and interactively links that topic to their own professional experience. KEDGE masterclass sessions host world-class instructors in specific areas who share their stories, skills, and everyday wisdom to inspire students and engage them in new ways of thinking and acting.
- 23 February at 4PM: L'Oréal and the Beauty Tech Sign up
In the next few weeks, KEDGE Business School will be present at various study fairs all over the world. Come meet our staff in your country, get information, and have your questions answered about studying in France:
- 23/02 ExpoPosgrados/ExpoEstudiante Monterrey Sign up
- 25/02 Study Abroad Fair by Begin Group Delhi Sign up
- 25-26/02 ExpoPosgrados/ExpoEstudiante Mexico City Sign up
- 26/02 Begin Offline Private and Boarding School Fair Mumbai Sign up
- 28/02 Begin Offline Private and Boarding School Fair Bungalore Sign up
- 02/03 ExpoPosgrados/ExpoEstudiante Guadalajara Sign up
KEDGE International programmes
Our school offers 16 specialised programmes taught in English on our Bordeaux, Paris, and Marseille campuses. They open doors to a wide range of disciplines: Purchasing, Supply Chain, Marketing, Digital, Wines & Spirits, International Business, Finance, etc. The specialised MSc courses open up a truly international dimension. As part of our vibrant campuses, you will join students of more than 40 different nationalities that make KEDGE a uniquely diverse school!