During the second half of M1, you have the opportunity to go from 4 to 6 months as an exchange student in the month of January.
During this semester abroad, you will validate the equivalent of 30 ECTS credits of business courses.
The benefits of this stay in university partners:
- Soak a different culture
- Adapting to a different teaching method
- Develop open-mindedness and ability to adapt
- Gain a global perspective
- Improve or learn a new language
- Create an international network
Choosing your partner university is a professional, not tourist choice.
How to apply?
- Application form to complete
- List of choices in order of preference
- Score of TOEFL / IELTS to submit if English curriculum - Date limit recommended passage: End September
- Self-reported level of language to German, Portuguese and Spanish
- Applications open: mid-September 2017
- Applications closed: early October 2017
- International Commission: mid-October 2017
- Official letter of commitment: end November 2017
Your contact :
Isabelle MORENO - Referent Study Abroad Selection (SAS) MS