PRESS INVITATION - 03.05.18
KEDGE hosts the 2nd #SocialSellingForum
FRIDAY 4 MAY 2018 KEDGE Bordeaux Campus
680 Cours de la Libération, 33400 Talence
In partnership with Loïc Simon, the event’s founder and organiser, and the agency BeeMyBees, KEDGE is hosting the second #SocialSellingForum on Friday 4 May on the Bordeaux campus. More than 30 social selling experts and company managers will be present, with the aim of meeting up and sharing experiences.
“This forum forms part of the support in digital transformation that KEDGE proposes for professionals and companies”, explains Jean-Luc Faye, KEDGE’s Executive Education Director.
Loïc Simon adds “social selling is the art of exploiting the social networks to boost sales”. During the day, 15 workshops focusing on major business themes will be proposed:
- Social Selling & Corporate strategy
- Social Selling tools
- Recruitment and employer branding
- Editorial policy and communication strategy
Activities will be organised to present solutions and services (#SalesTech, #MarTech, Consulting, Training, Marketing, Outsourcing...). The participants will also be able to evaluate Social Selling’s potential to improve sales enablement.
“We at BeeMyBees are delighted to organise a new, major event, along with KEDGE and Loïc Simon, the creator of the Social Selling Forum. With around fifteen workshops offering a privileged opportunity for dialogue, all the key people from our region’s business world will naturally be at KEDGE on 4 May”, stated Franck Roger, Founder and Managing Director of BeeMyBees.
The Programme of the #SocialSellingForum
- 8:50 am to 10:30 am, then 4 pm to 5:30 pm: 2 plenary sessions will be covering best practices in #SocialSelling and the associated Marketing in a very concrete and practical way. Discussions/debates between several people involved in Social Selling, Digital Marketing and Complex B2B Sales.
- 11 am to 12 pm, 12:30 pm to 1:30 pm and 2:30 pm to 3:30 pm: 3 workshops for sharing experience from among 7 subjects, according to the role and objectives of the participants.
- Throughout the day: a number of meeting areas will be run by the #SocialSellingForum’s partners
Complete programme details and registration: http://www.socialsellingforum.fr/bordeaux/
About KEDGE Executive Education
For more than 20 years, KEDGE has trained professionals on its campuses in France and abroad, supporting change within organisations through the deployment of solutions designed for the development of skills and the transformation of professional practices. In doing so, KEDGE designs and provides companies and their staff with a 360° range of Executive Education solutions (short courses, courses leading to certificates or diplomas or tailored courses) enabling them to meet their strategic and operational challenges. Today, almost 4,000 professionals are trained each year on continuous professional development courses at KEDGE.
Angélique GERMAIN - Tel. +33(0) 556 846 343 / firstname.lastname@example.org