Careers after the Master of Science (MSc) Arts & Creative Industries management
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES IN CREATIVE INDUSTRIES MANAGEMENT UPON COMPLETION OF THE PROGRAMME
Current developments in creative industries have led to the emergence of new careers. Students find highly attractive and selective jobs in management and marketing in the field. France is world famous for its excellence in arts, heritage, culture, cinema, gastronomy, wine, fashion, luxury and tourism. This creative atmosphere has brought out the talent of hundreds of legendary figures.
Nowadays, innovative managers trained in France work all over the world, and are in demand for their specific expertise and skills.
- Production: Producer, Buyer, Director, etc.
- Management and Strategic development: Director, Entrepreneur, Consultant, Development project manager, business Developer, etc.
- Marketing: Marketing Director, brand Manager, product Manager, sales Manager, partnership and sponsorship Manager, fundraising, digital project Manager, etc.
- Communication: Communication Director, events Manager, press Relations Manager, advertising Manager, brand content Manager, social media Manager, etc.
- Visual arts and heritage
- Performing arts (theatre, dance, opera, street performances, etc.)
- Cultural industries (cinema, music, publishing, video games, media, etc.)
- Creative services (architecture, design, communication, digital technology, etc.)
- Taste industries (crafts, fashion, gastronomy, luxury, etc.)
- Leisure and entertainment industries (tourism, games, sport, etc.)
NETWORK & PARTNERS
From prestigious arts institutions to small creative businesses, we have many partners in the arts, culture and creative industries. They include: Musée du Louvre, Musée d'Orsay, Musée National des Arts Asiatiques Guimet, Réunion des musées nationaux-Grand Palais, Bourse de Commerce-Pinault Collection, Musée des impressionnismes Giverny, Centre National de la Chanson des Variétés et du Jazz, We Love Green, Montreux Comedy, Warner Bros, Gaumont-Pathé, Universal Pictures, Netflix, TF1, Viceland Group, Canal +, Arte concert, Deezer, Spotify, Sony Music, Wagram Music, TikTok, Fever, BETC, Publicis, Ubisoft, Playstation, Flammarion, Hachette, Nike, The Kooples, Balenciaga, LVMH, Hermès, Chanel, Guerlain, Maison Cartier, Nina Ricci, Van Cleef & Arpels, L'Oréal, Pernod Ricard, Timberland, etc.
During the 2020 lock down period, Arts & Creative Industries management Master of Science (MSc) students took part in a video project to share their experience and share their professional project:
More than 500 Alumni in the network:
• Pamela, Digital marketing Manager, Musée du Louvre, Paris
• Nicolas, Head of production and logistics, Arte Musica, Musée des Beaux-Arts de Montréal, Canada
• Clara, Digital content manager, Royal Albert Hall, London
• Thomas, International sales manager, Pathé, Paris
• Marwan, Film Marketing Manager, Netflix, Paris
• Ségolène, Junior product manager, Wagram Music, Paris
• Sebastien, Associate marketing director, Ubisoft, Paris
• Pierre, Social media manager, Desigual, Barcelona
• Lauranne, Area sales manager South America, Hermès, Miami
• Noémie, Product Manager Perfumes, Kenzo, Paris
• Chloé, entrepreneur, Chloé & Wines, Bordeaux