Careers after the Arts & Creative Industries management MSc programme
Current developments in creative industries have led to the emergence of new careers. Students find highly attractive and selective jobs in management and marketing in the field. France is world famous for its excellence in arts, heritage, culture, cinema, gastronomy, wine, fashion, luxury and tourism. This creative atmosphere has brought out the talent of hundreds of legendary figures. Nowadays, innovative managers trained in France work all over the world, and are in demand for their specific expertise and skills.
Strategic Development: Entrepreneur, theater director, international seller in the film industry, business developer in a startup company, etc.
Marketing: Marketing director, head of museum audience policy, head of sponsorship for a music festival, video game brand manager, etc.
Communication: Event manager, head of advertising in a communication agency, community manager in tourism, etc.
Production and Supply Chain: Production assistant in performing arts, product manager in luxury goods, fashion buyer, etc.
- Visual arts and heritage
- Performing arts (theatre, dance, opera, street performances, etc.)
- Cultural industries (cinema, music, publishing, video games, media, etc.)
- Creative services (architecture, design, communication, digital technology, etc.)
- Taste industries (arts & crafts, fashion, gastronomy, wine & spirits, luxury, etc.)
- Leisure and entertainment industries (tourism, games, sport, etc.)
From prestigious arts institutions to small creative businesses, we have many partners in the arts, culture and creative industries. They include: Musée du Louvre, Musée d'Orsay, Musée Guimet, Centre Georges Pompidou, Quai Branly, Réunion des musées nationaux-Grand Palais, Fondation Culture et Diversité, Fondation Luma, Musée des impressionnismes Giverny, Centre National de la Chanson des Variétés et du Jazz, Royal Albert Hall, Opéra comique, Warner Bros, Gaumont-Pathé, M6 Créations, Netflix, Le Monde, Viceland Group, Canal +, Arte concert, Because Music, Deezer, Spotify, Sony Music, Universal Music, Wagram Music, Uzik, TikTok, Publicis, Cultura, Ubisoft, Palystation, Flammarion, Hachette, Zalando, The Kooples, Showroomprive.com, Balenciaga, LVMH, Dior, Hermès, Chanel, Guerlain, maison Cartier, Nina Ricci, Van Cleef & Arpels, L'Oréal, Pernod Ricard, Booking.com, Hyatt Hotel, Best Western France, Timberland…
During the 2020 lock down period, Arts & Creative Industries management Master of Science (MSc) students took part in a video project to share their experience and share their professional project:
More than 500 Alumni in the network:
• Pamela, Digital marketing Manager, Musée du Louvre, Paris
• Nicolas, Head of production and logistics, Arte Musica, Musée des Beaux-Arts de Montréal, Canada
• Clara, Digital content manager, Royal Albert Hall, London
• Thomas, International sales manager, Pathé, Paris
• Marwan, Film Marketing Manager, Netflix, Paris
• Ségolène, Junior product manager, Wagram Music, Paris
• Sebastien, Associate marketing director, Ubisoft, Paris
• Pierre, Social media manager, Desigual, Barcelona
• Lauranne, Area sales manager South America, Hermès, Miami
• Noémie, Product Manager Perfumes, Kenzo, Paris
• Chloé, entrepreneur, Chloé & Wines, Bordeaux