- A programme suited to the needs of companies looking for profiles able to innovate, create new activities and value-added business solutions as well as turn their technological resources into business opportunities in a rapidly changing world.
- A programme 100% focused on technology and BtoB environments.
A full-English curriculum with lecturers, as well as a network of international partners will enable you to interact in a globalised economy, with an open-mind at local and international levels.
- A partnership with Le Wagon (digital training) for a dual expertise that is highly sought after on the job market
- A programme that privileges learning methods that place students in professional simulations, role-plays, corporate projects (French tech tour) with cross-disciplinary teams.
- Preparation to two external certifications in International Business Negotiations and in Customer Relationship Management (Microsoft).
The skills developed through this programme are valued and recognised by companies from various industrial and business sectors such as: aeronautics, IT, electronics, energy, environment, telecommunications, civil engineering….
A professional network of over 2,800 graduates in Business Engineering part of the KEDGE alumni network which brings together more than 75,00 KEDGE graduates from all over the world.
This programme will help you build an effective International Business Network and teach you to maintain good relationships with the people who have an impact on your work.
Negotiating complex and added-value business solutions within a technological and B2B environment.
Acquire new management skills, lead teams using project management processes.
Managing projects that coordinate the actions of commercial, marketing, financial, technical and legal teams in response to a business needs.
Elaborating collaborative innovation strategies in order to generate value creation activities for high-tech companies.
Developing an entrepreneurial spirit and initiating innovative projects while launching new strategies for companies and organisations.