KEDGE helps you become responsible for your career choice, through an innovative, comprehensive system adapted to each programme's career path.
This personal and professional development programme is called Be-U and helps you to :
- Identify your skills, personality, values, drivers and motivations.
- Develop the skills that will enable you to put your personal and professional project into action.
- Acquire the basics and methodology to steer your career.
EBP International system
On this programme, the Be-U modules are present in semester 3 (the first two being devoted to the fundamentals), as well as in semester 10, on return from the 3 years spent abroad.
Semester 3 : My Profile skills
This course is composed of 15 hours of workshops and aims to initiate a reflection on the professional project:
- Self-knowledge: PerformanSe, Identification of motivations and values.
- Discovery of the professions accessible to KEDGE graduates.
- Elaboration of the professional and personal project.
- Definition and development of key skills (Be-U road Book)
Semester 10 : know yourself
My Way Days
These are privileged moments to help students in their search for internships, summer jobs, work-study programmes and jobs...
On the programme of these days :
Resume and your cover letter in French and English.
Develop your network.
Apprehend an individual or group interview.
Set up a methodology for finding an internship, work experience, job or summer job, in France or abroad.
Simulated interviews organised with recruitment agencies.
Career conferences: a professional, often a graduate of the school, presents his or her career path and job to the students.
Negotiating your salary.
The job market.
Career Centre Meetings
Several types of coaching are offered:
- Professional project
- Applications in France or abroad
- International project...