Admission and funding
If you have a french baccalaureate, please, refer to these application requirements
Number of places : 50
Admission to the 1st year
For non-French-speaking students living abroad in their final year studying their High School Certificate, for the IBA or National Baccalaureate, or for an equivalent certificate.
- Academic transcripts of the last 2 years of high school
- A copy of your high school diploma (if you’ve already graduated)
- A copy of your passport or ID Card
- Optional : you may include any other supporting documents (an English test score, academic recommendation letters, CV, …)
- €120 registration fee. Prior to submitting your online application, you will be prompted to pay the non-refundable application fee. The application fee must be paid online by credit card when you submit your application. Your application will not be complete until we receive payment of the application fee. The application fee may not be applied toward any future applications at KEDGE Business School
To come and visit Marseille campus, contact us :
1. Via e-mail : email@example.com
2. Via telephone, from monday to saturday 8am to 8pm : 0033491827745
3. Via our website, "Make an appointment with a Kedger"
Admission to the 3rd year
For French or international students with a Bac+2 (BTS, DUT or a validated L2 in Management - 120 ECTS): refer to these application requirements
Skype interview for selected candidates.
How to succeed in a Skype interview ?
To help you, we suggest that you refer to the guide below How to succeed in a Skype interview ?
HOW DO I APPLY?
Apply online at join.kedge.edu
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
After the end of Highschool
Academic records with official equivalence to French Baccalaureate
Admission on record
Four year programme
€ / year 10500
At KEDGE, we strongly believe that students shouldn’t abandon their education projects because of funding problems.
This is why we have launched a financial support plan aimed specifically at helping international students:
- Early Birds: students applying before the 29 February 2020 will automatically be granted an Early Bird discount of 10%.
- Academic level: we also offer a range of cumulative scholarships based on the candidate's academic level in order to support the high-profile candidates: Achievement scholarship (€2,000) and Academic Excellence (€4,000).