Admission and funding
If you have a french baccalaureate, please, refer to these application requirements
Admission to the 1st year
For students in their final year studying their High School Certificate, for the IBA or National Baccalaureate, or for an equivalent certificate.
- Academic transcripts of the last 2 years of high school
- A copy of your high school diploma (if you’ve already graduated)
- A copy of your passport or ID Card
- Optional : you may include any other supporting documents (an English test score, academic recommendation letters, CV, …)
- €120 registration fee. (Prior to submitting your online application, you will be prompted to pay the non-refundable application fee. The application fee must be paid online by credit card when you submit your application. Your application will not be complete until we receive payment of the application fee. The application fee may not be applied toward any future applications at KEDGE Business School.)
Admission to the 3rd year
For french or international students with a Bac+2 (BTS, DUT or a validated L2 in Management (120 ECTS) ): refer to these application requirements
Skype (or on campus) interview for selected candidates
HOW DO I APPLY?
Apply online at join.kedgebs.com
APPLICATIONS ACCEPTED THROUGHOUT THE YEAR
After the end of Highschool
Academic records with official equivalence to French Baccalaureate
Admission on record
Four year programme
€ / year 9000
At KEDGE Business School, we strongly believe that students shouldn’t abandon their education projects because of funding concerns.
That is why we have launched a financial support plan aimed specifically to help international students.
4 types of scholarships are available:
- Early Bird waiver
- Distinction scholarship
- Achievement scholarship
- Outstanding student trophy
ON THE 2016-2017 ACADEMIC YEAR, MORE THAN 50% OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS HAVE BENEFITED FROM THESE SCHOLARSHIPS.