2 years in France, 2 years abroad
International BBA is the International Bachelor's programme of KEDGE business school, offering students a minimum 2 years spent abroad and 1 year of professional experience.
With its 120 excellent academic partners and various tracks, this programme makes it possible for you to develop a truly global calibre.
You will develop a strong CV that will attract international and multicultural recruiters and meet the growing need for international candidates in the business world.
Located in the Calanques national park, the Luminy campus places modern architecture in a natural environment. It is 20 minutes from the city centre by bus, and a few kilometres from Cassis. Marseille is one of the sunniest town of France with its 300 days of sunshine per year. The Luminy campus spans across almost 15,000 m², providing the most innovative facilities and teaching equipment.
Why choose this programme?
The most international four-year higher education programme in France
- 2 years abroad required: academic exchange and internship;
- 120 partner universities and 12 options for dual degrees;
- The choice of the academic track in year 2 (specialized tracks).
- Chinese Track:
- specialized courses in Business in China
- a departure in one of our chinese partners guaranted the next year
- The choice of the international path (continent, country, universities, dual degree) for the year 3 and 4.
- Multicultural year groups: 1/3 of students are international;
- Full English track available starting in year 1.
- Six month internship in Year 2 (in France or abroad);
- Six month international internship is required in the final year.
4 specialisations available
- Chinese Track;
- Brand Management;
- Web Digital Strategy;
- Financial Trading.
Mastery of an international, multicultural environment
- Two years abroad;
- Minimum six month internship abroad;
- 1/3 of students are international.
Mastery of one or two foreign languages
Including academic exchanges and internships, a minimum of 2 years must be spent abroad, in 1, 2, 3 or 4 different countries.
Fundamentals of Management in international environments
International Environments and Geopolitics, Data Management and Information Systems, Operations Management, Intercultural Management, Financial Analysis, Project Management, Human Resources in a Global Context, etc.