KEDGE Bachelor's degree is a practical programme and focuses on professional experience.
Professional and international perspective
The international semester is optional
-either as an exchange in one of the school's partner universities:
- BELGIUM: Hasselt University, Diepenbeek - KU Leuven Hubrussel, Brussels
- CANADA: Wilfrid Laurier University, Waterloo
- CHINA: Guangdong University of Foreign Studies, Guangzhou
- DENMARK: University of Aalborg
- GERMANY: Universität Otto von Guericke, Magdeburg
- HUNGARY: University of Pècs
- JAPAN: Ritsumeikan APU, Beppu
- NETHERLANDS : HES Amsterdam School of Business - Tilburg University
- POLAND: Cracow University of Economics
- SENEGAL: BEM Dakar
- SWEDEN: Karlstad University - Örebro University - Uppsala University
- TAIWAN: Fu Jen Catholic University, Taipei
- U.S.A: George Mason University, Fairfax VA - University of Mississippi, Oxford MS - Montana State University, Bozeman MT
- UNITED KINGDOM: University of Exeter - University of Liverpool - The Robert Gordon University, Aberdeen - Cardiff University
-either on an internship in a company.
To help you finance your stay, check your eligibility for a mobility grant (Erasmus or other).
- To be eligible for a work-study contract (apprenticeship or vocational training), the student and the company must ensure that the candidate is eligible to obtain a full-time work permit when the contract is signed. We strongly advise you to consult the information available on this subject on the Public Service website.
- Bordeaux, Marseille, Toulon, Bayonne, Bastia and Avignon campuses offer 3rd year apprenticeships, depending on the specialities.
Learning by doing is at the heart of the pedagogical system. This is why KEDGE has set up and developed the Pro-Act pedagogy (PROjet ACTion). On all the Group's campuses, the pedagogical teams support students' projects. In this way, they acquire quasi-professional experience and strengthen their employability.
All students in the Bachelor's Programme must undertake a Pro-Act programme during their course of study, in parallel with their courses, the validation of which is a prerequisite for obtaining the degree. Students are encouraged to implement a Pro-Act in their first year of study in the form of an individual or group project:
- investment in the office of an association
- project of an association of the school (to be carried out over two years)
- any other idea or personal project