Do you have a bachelor's degree?
You can join all the specialized MSc programmes (bac+5) in English via the preparatory year (M1):
The various specialized programmes that deliver an MSc are indeed accessible from the bac +3 level at the beginning of January via the preparatory year (M1). Find all the specialized programmes delivering an Msc from KEDGE.
Do you have a 4th year university level?
These 4 specialized programmes are offered on our different campuses:
- Msc International Business on the Bordeaux and Marseille campuses: The Msc International Business programme offers a curriculum focused on the acquisition of various skills necessary to evolve in international business and management, reinforced by a close proximity to key companies in these areas.
- Msc Marketing on the campuses of Bordeaux, Marseille or Paris: The Msc Marketing programme brings together theoretical and practical teaching around the different disciplines of marketing in a global and innovative approach.
- MSc Wine & Spirits management on the Bordeaux campus: This programme that focuses in wine and spirits management trains adaptable managers thanks to a particularly complete curriculum and strong partnerships with prestigious industry institutions.
- MSc Business Engineering on the Toulon campus: This programme taught for more than 30 years specializes in business strategy and project management. It trains students in the various functions of business engineering with an innovative pedagogy as well as practical teaching.
For all of these programmes, KEDGE teams ensures a return to school in compliance with government directives and health protocols. You can consult all communications related to COVID-19 here.
Some specific events dedicated to the January intake are planned this fall :
- An open day is planned on Thursday, October 8 on the Paris campus to provide future student with all information related to application process, admission and customized advice. Register here to participate in this event.
- Join us on Friday, October 9 from 11 am to 12 pm for an information webinar about the January intake by registering here.
- If you are interested in the Msc Wine & Spirits management, join us on Tuesday, October 13, from 2 to 3 PM for a webinar on this programme about the January 2021 intake.
How to apply ?
Find all the information on the pre-requisites for admission to one of our programmes on the "Admission and Funding" pages of the programmes.
You can then create your candidate profile and apply online on the application site.
Need support for your study project ?
You can consult the training advisors on the programme pages and also participate in events organized on campus and online: consult the agenda.
Explore all our MScs programmes' content.