What EMBA's are saying - IBS Brazil

21/04/2016

Each year, the Kedge Global MBA organizes an International Business Seminar to Brazil.  This year the group was hosted by the world famous Universidade do Sao Paulo (USP).  The IBS represents five full days of lectures, company visits, and group projects designed to expose Executives to the business culture which is booming Brazil.  Though Executives actively engage and work diligently… each year, we get excited and meaningful comments from our Executive participants:

• “Overall a great seminar!”
  • “I was very happy with this seminar and the opportunity I had to spend quality time with my colleagues from other campuses. Thank you and well done in organizing it.”
  • “In general, the participants, group leader and guide were very nice. The activities after class organized by the guide were also stimulating. Personally, I’ve discovered an emerging country. It is so interesting for me, trying to do a BDP on a poor country such as Burkina Faso. Knowing both developing and developed countries, it is fascinating to discover Brazil as an emerging economy. Thanks to both KEDGE and USP for this experience.”
  • “The professors were outstanding.”
  • “Well organized! Great experience!”
  • “I really appreciated the comfortable arrangements and wonderful campus experience. It will remain an unforgettable memory in my life.”
  • “Getting the history of Brazil and the learning about their future opportunities was truly enriching. It was all so very interesting giving me so many insights and vision.”
  • “It could become a wonderful breeding ground for experimentation with new ways of thinking.”