ADMISSION & FUNDING
1. ONLINE APPLICATION
You need to connect to join.kedgebs.com
We’ll get back to you within 15 days maximum
- Copy of your passport
- Highest degree certification
- Certificate of achievement or transcript of your current studies
- TOEFL ≥ 550 / IBT ≥ 90 / TOEIC ≥ 780 / IELTS ≥ 6.5 or equivalent
Except for students who have studied in English abroad (at least 2 years)
- Professional project: 2-page letter
- Report: 4 pages
- 2 arts, culture or creative French organizations you are interested in and why
- 2 arts, culture or creative International* organizations you are interested in and why
- 120 euros of application fee to pay online to send your application. (Prior to submitting your online application, you will be prompted to pay the non-refundable application fee. The application fee must be paid online by credit card when you submit your application. Your application will not be complete until we receive payment of the application fee. The application fee may not be applied toward any future applications at KEDGE Business School.)
*preferably from your country; if you are French, please select foreign organizations.
NOT MANDATORY - Other documents
- Other degree
- Recommendation/Cover letter
- University/school certificate
- GMAT / GRE score will be to the candidate’s advantage
2. SKYPE INTERVIEW
Skype interviews are offered to candidates who can't come to Paris. As soon as your application is accepted, you will received an email from "Keen" to schedule your Skype interview.
IMPORTANT: Apply as early as possible as the visa procedure can be long.
Admission is based on examination of your application + Skype interview.
Master of Science (MSc)
International Bachelor's degree - 4 yearsMaster's degree
Admission on record
Master of Science - 18 months
At KEDGE, we strongly believe that students should not abandon their education projects because of funding concerns. This is why we have launched a financial support plan aimed specifically to help international students. 4 types of scholarship are available:
- Early Bird waiver
- Distinction scholarship
- Achievement scholarship
- Outstanding student trophy
IN THE 2016-2017 ACADEMIC YEAR, MORE THAN 50% OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS BENEFITED FROM THESE SCHOLARSHIPS.