ADMISSION & FUNDING
Studies level – required diploma:
- For the students entering in preparatory year (first year of master), degree level diploma required or equivalent 180 ECTS score
- For the students entering in specialized year (second year of master), first master validated or international bachelor diploma (master degree corresponding to 4 years of studying) or equivalent of 240 ECTS score. On exemption for the students owner of a degree level or an equivalent with a high quality of studying or professional experience which garantee the excellence of the educational experience.
1. ONLINE APPLICATION
You need to connect to join.kedgebs.com
We’ll get back to you within 15 days maximum
- Copy of your passport
- Highest degree certification
- Certificate of achievement or transcript of your current studies
- Assessment of English level: You must take an English test with a minimum score of : TOEFL ≥ 550 / IBT ≥ 90 / TOEIC ≥ 780 / IELTS ≥ 6.5. Exemption Case: English native speakers are exempt from the English test. Similarly, non-English speakers may be exempt from the English test if you provide proof of an equivalent level of English validated by a significant experience of at least one year in an English-speaking country, during your studies or through professional experience. In all cases, your level of English will also be assessed at the motivational interview if you are eligible.
- 120 euros of application fee to pay online to send your application. (Prior to submitting your online application, you will be prompted to pay the non-refundable application fee. The application fee must be paid online by credit card when you submit your application. Your application will not be complete until we receive payment of the application fee. The application fee may not be applied toward any future applications at KEDGE Business School.)
*preferably from your country; if you are French, please select foreign organizations.
NOT MANDATORY - Other documents
- Other degree
- Recommendation/Cover letter
- University/school certificate
- GMAT / GRE score will be to the candidate’s advantage
2. SELECTION PROCESS
As soon as your application is accepted, you will receive an email to schedule your Skype Interview first and guideline for a written exercise then.
- Written exercise : prepare a presentation of 4 cultural or creative organizations (2 French & 2 International) you are interested in and explain why. Feel free to be creative for the presentation of this work (photos, videos, link...).
- Skype Interview : The duration of the interview will be about 30 minutes for all candidate.
Admission is based on examination of your application and results of the selection process. The coherence of your career project and your motivation is essential to integrate the programme.
Selection period for the next school year 2018 will be from october to july. The applications form and interviews will be planified one by one to give a feedback to the candidates as soon as possible. The admissions results for the complete files and interviews will be communicate by email in 5 working days and the applicants will be invited to pass a skype session within 15 days. The admissions results will be given next. The selection period will be close as soon as the programm will get his quota of new students for the school year. We encourage to apply during the selection period.
International Bachelor's degree - 4 yearsMaster's degree
Admission on record
MSc - 18 months
Admission on record
MSc - 30 months
At KEDGE, we strongly believe that students should not abandon their education projects because of funding concerns. This is why we have launched a financial support plan aimed specifically to help international students. 4 types of scholarship are available:
- Early Bird waiver
- Distinction scholarship
- Achievement scholarship
- Outstanding student trophy
IN THE 2016-2017 ACADEMIC YEAR, MORE THAN 50% OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS BENEFITED FROM THESE SCHOLARSHIPS.