ADMISSION & FUNDING
Studies level – required diploma:
- For the students entering in pathway course (long track), degree level diploma required or equivalent 180 ECTS score
- For the students entering in specialisation course (short track), first master validated or international bachelor diploma (master degree corresponding to 4 years of studying) or equivalent of 240 ECTS score. Exemption for students owning a degree level or an equivalent with a high quality of studying or professional experience guaranteeing the excellence of the educational experience.
1. ONLINE APPLICATION
You need to connect to join.kedge.edu
We’ll get back to you within 15 days maximum
- Copy of your passport
- Highest degree certification
- Certificate of achievement or transcript of your current studies
- Level of English required for admission to specialisation course: TOEIC 780 / IELTS 6 / IBT 85 (Applicants with at least one year of study or professional experience in an English-speaking country are exempt). Providing a score of English is not mandatory to apply for the MSc pathway course. An official proof of English level will however be required to progress to the 2nd year of the MSc course.
- 120 euros of application fee to pay online to send your application. (Prior to submitting your online application, you will be prompted to pay the non-refundable application fee. The application fee must be paid online by credit card when you submit your application. Your application will not be complete until we receive payment of the application fee. The application fee may not be applied toward any future applications at KEDGE Business School.)
As it is not possible at present to comply with such requirements prior to the submission of applications online via join.kedge.edu, in 2020 candidates are authorised to submit their applications without the fulfilment of such requirements. More information on New application & admission process
*preferably from your country; if you are French, please select foreign organizations.
NOT MANDATORY - Other documents
- Other degree
- Recommendation/Cover letter
- University/school certificate
- GMAT / GRE score will be to the candidate’s advantage
2. SELECTION PROCESS
As soon as your application is accepted, you will receive an email to schedule your Skype Interview. One week before your interview, you will receive an exercice which has to be prepared and send the day before the interview. The duration of the interview will be about 20-30 minutes.
Admission is based on examination of your application and results of the selection process. The coherence of your career project and your motivation are essential to integrate the programme. Knowledge about French and French culture is appreciated.
Selection period for the next school year 2020 will occur from october to september. The applications form and interviews will be planned one by one to give a feedback to the candidates as soon as possible. The admissions results for the complete files and interviews will be communicated by email within 5 working days and the applicants will be invited to a skype session within 15 days. The admissions results will be given next. The selection period will close as soon as the programm will reach its quota of new students for the school year. We encourage to apply during the selection period.
At KEDGE, we strongly believe that students shouldn’t abandon their education projects because of funding problems. This is why we have launched a financial support plan aimed at helping students:
- 10% Early Bird discount for non-French candidates until Feb. 29, 2020.
- Achievement Scholarship of €2,000 and Excellence Scholarship of €4,000 for all candidates, based on academic results.
45% of our international students were granted a KEDGE scholarship in 2019.