Admission and funding
Studies level – required diploma
The Master in Management Grande Ecole programme is dedicated to French or international students with a maximum age of 26 years old.
Requirements : international bachelor with a minimum of 2 years of higher studies spent out of France.
1. ONLINE APPLICATION
You need to connect to join.kedge.edu to apply.
€120 registration fee. Prior to submitting your online application, you will be prompted to pay the non-refundable application fee. The application fee must be paid online by credit card when you submit your application. Your application will not be complete until we receive payment of the application fee. The application fee may not be applied toward any future applications at KEDGE Business School.
We’ll get back to you within 10 days maximum.
MANDATORY DOCUMENTS & TESTS AND MOTIVATION REQUIREMENT
- A copy of your passport or ID.
- One letter of recommendation.
- Tests for non-native English speaking students :
- TOEFL > 550 / TOEIC > 785 / IBT > 80 / IELTS > 6
- GMAT > 500 or TAGE MAGE > 220 (only for French speakers).
- Test for native English speaking students :
- GMAT > 500
- 4 questions of motivation :
- Why are you applying for this programme ?
- What is your career plan ?
- Do you have a job expérience connected to this programme ?
- Personnaly, what do you expect from the programme ?
2. SKYPE INTERVIEW
This is a 30-minute Skype interview for all applicants regardless of their nationality or location. As soon as your application file is registered, you will receive an email from KEDGE to organise your interview.
How to succeed in a Skype interview ?
To help you, we suggest that you refer to the guide below How to succeed in a Skype interview ?
IMPORTANT: Apply as soon as possible because of the visa procedure.
The admission is made on your file examination + skype interview.
Selection period for the next school year 2019 will be from october to july. The applications form and interviews will be planified one by one to give a feedback to the candidates as soon as possible. The admissions results for the complete files and interviews will be communicate by email in 5 working days and the applicants will be invited to pass a skype session within 15 days. The admissions results will be given next. The selection period will be close as soon as the programm will get his quota of new students for the school year. We encourage to apply during the selection period.
International bachelor's degree
International Bachelor's degree - 4 years
Admission on record
€ / year 13200
Gain a Double MSc Degree
1st year of the Programme Grande Ecole Master validated
Admission on record
Master of Science + Master's Degree
€ / year 15700
That mean's 2.500€ for the MSc.
At KEDGE, we strongly believe that students shouldn’t abandon their education projects because of funding problems.
This is why we have launched a financial support plan aimed specifically at helping international students:
- Early Birds: students applying before the 29 February 2020 will automatically be granted an Early Bird discount of 10%.
- Academic level: we also offer a range of cumulative scholarships based on the candidate's academic level in order to support the high-profile candidates: Achievement scholarship (€2,000) and Academic Excellence (€4,000).