Corporate and Cultural visits - Summer School in Marseille
Every week of our programme features either a Business Trip/talk or Social Activity - which is entirely included in the tuition fees!
These visits are carefully designed to provide participants with a first hand look at 'real world' business contexts in France, and to provide an appreciation for and understanding of the diverse French and Mediterranean culture.
Below is a tentative list of the activities planned for this year's programme*
Package 1 – Sports Marketing & Management (June 5 – 16)
- Scuba Diving initiation course in the crystal blue Mediterranean off the coast of Marseille
- Visit the Orange Stade Velodrome – legendary home of the French League 1 football team l'Olympique de Marseille
Package 2 – Design Thinking & Managing Creativity (June 12 - June 23)
- Participation in the International Design Parade in neighboring Toulon
- A trip to the beach in nearby Cassis for hiking, swimming, or just relaxing
Package 3 – Gobal Finance & International Business (June 26 – July 7)
- A guided trek in the Calanques National Park – gorgeous limestone fjords along the Mediterranean coastline bordering the Kedge Campus
- A trip to the world famous lavender fields near Valensole, and a visit to L'Occitane - one of the most successful multinationals in the South of France.
Package 4 – Ethics and sustainability in Business (July 10 – 21)
- A visit and wine tasting at a Provençal vineyard - specialised in sustainable production and international export
- A boat tour along the coast of neigboring seaside hub of Cassis!
* Provisional agenda.Kedge will ensure top-quality visits, though specific locations and visits may change according to availability . Some business visits might be modified to business talks at our campus, conducted by experts of the field.
And every programme wraps up with a Goodbye Dinner and certificate awards ceremony in historic Marseille, highlighting the famous French Mediterranean cuisine!