Corporate and Cultural visits
Every week of our programme features either a Business Trip or Social Activity - which is entirely included in the tuition fees!
These visits are carefully designed to provide participants with a first hand look at 'real world' business contexts in France, and to provide an appreciation for and understanding of the diverse French and Mediterranean culture.
Below is a tentative list of the activities planned for this year's programme*
Package 1 – Sports Marketing & Management (June 18 – 29)
- A guided trek in the Calanques National Park – gorgeous limestone fjords along the Mediterranean coastline bordering the Kedge Campus
- Visit the Circuit Paul Ricard – legendary home of motorsports racing and host of the 2018 French Formula 1 Grand Prix
Package 2 – Talent Management & International Performance Monitoring in the Mediterranean (July 2 – 13)
- Scuba Diving initiation course in the crystal blue Mediterranean off the coast of Marseille
- A trip to the world famous lavender fields near Valensole, and a visit to L'Occitane - one of the most successful multinationals in the South of France.
Package 3 – Sustainable Development and CSR (July 16 – 27)
- A visit and wine tasting at a Provençal vineyard - specialised in sustainable production and international export
- A private sailboat tour around the Chateau d’If, setting of Alexandre Dumas’ famous Count of Monte Cristo!
* Kedge will ensure top-quality visits, though specific locations may change according to availability
And every programme wraps up with a Goodbye Dinner and Certificate awards ceremony in historic Marseille, highlighting the famous French Mediterranean cuisine!!