Corporate and Cultural visits
Every week of our programme features either a Business Trip or Social Activity - which is entirely included in the tuition fees!
These visits are carefully designed to provide participants with a first hand look at 'real world' business contexts in France, and to provide an appreciation for and understanding of the diverse French and Mediterranean culture.
Below is a tentative list of the activities planned for this year's programme*
Package 1 – Sports Marketing & Management (June 10 – 21)
- A guided trek in the Calanques National Park – gorgeous limestone fjords along the Mediterranean coastline bordering the Kedge Campus
- Visit the Orange Stade Velodrome – legendary home of the French League 1 football team l'Olympique de Marseille
Package 2 – Talent Management & International Performance Monitoring in the Mediterranean (June 24 – July 5)
- Scuba Diving initiation course in the crystal blue Mediterranean off the coast of Marseille
- A trip to the world famous lavender fields near Valensole, and a visit to L'Occitane - one of the most successful multinationals in the South of France.
Package 3 – Ethical Business Practice, Diversity Management & Driving Sustainable Change (July 8 – 19)
- A visit and wine tasting at a Provençal vineyard - specialised in sustainable production and international export
- A private sailboat tour around the Chateau d’If, setting of Alexandre Dumas’ famous Count of Monte Cristo!
* Kedge will ensure top-quality visits, though specific locations may change according to availability
And every programme wraps up with a Goodbye Dinner and Certificate awards ceremony in historic Marseille, highlighting the famous French Mediterranean cuisine!!