Careers after the Master of Science, MSc Sustainable Finance
The European market for sustainable finance or SRI (socially responsible investing) represents 53% of the world market estimated at $23 trillion. This means that more than one out of every two assets is managed in a sustainable and responsible manner, i.e. around $12 trillion. The French market accounts for about 15% of the world market.
Source : Global Sustainable Investment Alliance (GSIA).
All professions in investment and asset management, including additional extrafinancial expertise associated with the transformation of financial careers in the sector:
- ESG/SRI or extra-financial analyst in investment fund, brokers (sell-side), assets management companies (buy-side) or specialised rating agencies, corporate banking (Infrastructures, Indices, Private-Equity, Equity, Bonds, Credit...)
- Responsible portfolio manager for asset management or investment fund
- Impact investor, capital investor
- Sustainable and responsible finance' strategy consultant, manager in a consulting firm specialising in sustainable responsible financing strategy
- Consultant on extra-financial communication strategy and integrated reporting
- Social or environmental auditor in specialised auditing firm ('Big Four': EY, Deloitte, KPMG, PwH) or in any company
- Compliance officer
- CSR and SRI relations manager - Green data analyst/scientist
- Sales of ESG products (Insurance, Investment, Credit)
- ESG investors relationship
- ESG Research analyst
- Advocacy officer
- All financial careers that require dual expertise in financial and extra-financial issues: financial analyst, CFO, risk manager, portfolio manager, etc.
AG2R LA MONDIALE, Amundi Asset Management, Ardian, Arkea Capital, Axa Investment Managers, Axylia, A2 Consulting,
Backbone, Beyond Ratings, BNP Paribas Securities Services, Caisse des dépôts, CANDRIAM,
Carbone 4, Citizen Capital, Deloitte, Ecofi, Edmond de Rothschild Asset Management, ERAFP, Ethifinance, Financière de
l’Echiquier, Finance for Tomorrow (F4T), Forum pour l’Investissement Responsable (FIR), Institute for Climate Economics
(I4CE), Ircantec, ISS-ESG, Kyaneos, La Banque Postale Asset Management, Meeschaert, Mirova, Natixis CIB, Novethic,
Ostrum Asset Management, Pro BTP, Sanso IS, Société Générale CIB, Sycomore Asset Management, Tobam, Uberis Capital,
VIGEO-EIRIS, UN Principles for Responsible Investment (UNPRI), 2° Investing…