As part of its Corporate Social Responsibility strategy, KEDGE is committed to fighting against all forms of inequality and discrimination and to giving everyone the same opportunities for personal and professional development.
Through its actions in favor of diversity, the school contributes to the UN's Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs).
With this in mind, specific measures have been put in place to meet strong and lasting commitments on inclusion, equal treatment and equal opportunities.
The school has set up a comprehensive system based on three pillars: reception and support, training and research.
DISABILITY RELATED ACTIONS
- HandiKap referent group animation by service: each disability advisor is involved and ensures the follow-up of the students
- Creation of a guide for students with disabilities with all the contacts on the different campuses
- Training of advisors by Hanploi
- Creation of a guide for teachers
- Study and examination arrangements
- Partnerships with companies and financing of scholarships and equipment
Awareness-raising/training of future managers
- Campus events to raise awareness (Adaptathon, Handicampus Day...)
- KEDGE is developing a certificate on the management of people with disabilities for all students of the school, future managers (Efficient disability manager). The certificate will allow our students to have a theoretical, practical and professional approach and to acquire knowledge and skills to better support workers with disabilities when they become managers.
The certificate also allows us to raise awareness on the topic of disability through cases realized in the course. A course module accessible to all KEDGE students at all levels, all programmes (MIM, Master....).
An innovative research programme: a pioneer in the management of disability and promoting the exchange of best practices.
The research programme on disability between Société Générale and KEDGE is a place for innovation and proposals for the evolution of managerial practices related to disability.
It is a way to promote Société Générale's responsible commitment and capitalize on KEDGE's specializations in research and pedagogy.
KEDGE SUPPORTED BY CORPORATIONS
Kedge has developed partnerships with companies to support its students with disabilities in employment: partner companies offer internships, work-study programmes and jobs.
The partner companies also participate in supporting students with disabilities through tutoring, mock interviews and share their expertise during round tables and exchanges with students.
- BPI France
- Société Générale
- 2015: Structuring the Handikap network
- 2018: Launch of the Management and Disability Chair financed by Société Générale
- 14 employees with disabilities reported on our campuses
- 90 students supported in 2019/2020