New courses and programmes
- MSc Business Transformation for Sustainability: this brand new programme in Paris trains top-level managers aware of CSR and sustainable development issues. It provides the strategic, managerial and behavioural skills needed to support the environmental and digital transitions of organisations. It is based on a "learning-by-doing" approach and draws on the work of KEDGE's Centre of Excellence for Sustainability, which brings together internationally renowned teachers and researchers.
- MSc Data Analytics for Business: this programme proposed in Bordeaux is also in its first year, and offers a "Data Driven" approach to understand and master the digital transformation of companies. It allows students to build on their technical and managerial knowledge of Data and Artificial Intelligence; innovative disciplines allowing for the invention of new business models and new sources of value creation that the graduates of this course will fully master.
- KEDGE Bachelor: already available on 3 campuses, the KEDGE Bachelor will be launched in Paris at the beginning of the 2022 academic year with around one hundred first-year students. This general management programme covers the fundamentals of management and marketing with an international experience through an internship or an academic exchange in a partner university. Students can also continue their studies in MSc (Master of Science), Master in Management or another master's level programme.
Embracing inclusiveness for the new intake
To launch the academic year with a strong commitment, KEDGE put inclusiveness at the heart of this event, reflecting its promise: to be committed to a more inclusive society. Several activities are scheduled for this new school year on Marseille, Bordeaux, Paris and Toulon campuses:
- A prom photo session on all campuses, a first for this new school year
- Digital tools training for all students
- A presentation of KEDGE's student associations
- Inspiring conferences with companies such as L'Oréal and Lacoste on inclusiveness and equal opportunities
- A screening of the film "Bigger than us" in the presence of the film's actors, followed by a time of discussion
- A day of civic engagement with Pro Bono Lab
- A "Match of the Century" workshop with Ticket for Change
- A SimONU session, a UN simulation on the theme of discrimination
- A treasure hunt with an inclusive questionnaire
- Paralympic Olympics
- A conference of the French Association of Diversity Managers (AFMD)
Our objective is to train future managers who will promote diversity by combining an academic and experiential approach, and by providing everyone with the opportunity to learn and grow within the KEDGE community, adding to its singularity. The school is attentive to the well-being of its community and is committed to training managers who understand social challenges.