ADMISSION & FUNDING
1. ONLINE APPLICATION
You need to connect on join.kedgebs.com
We’ll get back to you within 15 days maximum
- Copy of your passport
- Highest degree certification
- Certificate of achievement or transcript of your current studies
- TOEFL ≥ 500 / IBT ≥ 80 / TOEIC ≥ 750 / IELTS ≥ 5,5 except for students who have studied in English abroad (at least 2 years)
- 120 euros of application fee to pay online to send your application. (Prior to submitting your online application, you will be prompted to pay the non-refundable application fee. The application fee must be paid online by credit card when you submit your application. Your application will not be complete until we receive payment of the application fee. The application fee may not be applied toward any future applications at KEDGE Business School.)
NOT MANDATORY - Other documents
- Other degree
- Recommandation/Cover letter
- University/school certificate
- GMAT / GRE score will be to the candidate’s advantage
2. SKYPE INTERVIEW
This is a 30-minute Skype interview for all applicants regardless of their nationality or location. As soon as your application file is registered, you will receive an email from KEDGE to organise your interview.
IMPORTANT: Apply as soon as possible because of the visa procedure.
The admission is made on your file examination + skype interview.
MSc in 1 year
International Bachelor's degree - 4 years
Admission on record
18 months - Master of Science (MSc)
MSc in 2 years
Admission on record
30 months - Master of Science (MSc)
At KEDGE, we strongly believe that students shouldn’t abandon their education projects because of funding concerns. That is why we have launched a financial support plan aimed specifically to help international students. 4 types of scholarships are available:
|- Early Bird waiver||- Distinction scholarship|
|- Achievement scholarship||- Outstanding student trophy|
ON THE 2016-2017 ACADEMIC YEAR, MORE THAN 50% OF INTERNATIONAL STUDENTS HAVE BENEFITED FROM THESE SCHOLARSHIPS.