Accommodation - Marseille

The campus in Marseille is divided between different sites: the Luminy campus nestled on the edge of the Calanques National Park well connected in terms of public transport (with bus line 21 from school to the city centre), and the Joliette campus dedicated to executive education located in the heart of the city.

Where to stay?

The 9th, 8th and 6th arrondissements are the ones to favour while searching for accommodation.

The liveliest and trendiest areas to live in Marseille city centre are Préfecture, Castellane, Perier, and Cours Julien.

The school is located in the 9th arrondissement, in the Luminy area. As a general rule, it is advisable to choose somewhere that is close to a Bus 21 stop which goes straight to the school.

You can check public transport in Marseilles at:

How to find accommodation?

Use our dedicated housing platform. With our partner Studapart, access hundreds of exclusive offers: studios, flatshares, rooms in private homes, student residence… and benefit from personalised support throughout your rental.

From searching to booking, you’re able to complete the whole process online. To get started, click on “Tenant space” and sign up using your school’s login credentials, your personal email address or register with Facebook. Tell us your requirements, choose your accommodation, book and pay online.

With Studapart, you will benefit from the Studapart Guarantee and support from a team of multilingual experts.

You don’t have a guarantor living in France?

Studapart can replace your guarantor over the whole duration of your stay.      

A guarantor is a third party, who signs the lease agreement with the tenant being responsible for paying the rent. In case the tenant does not pay the rent, the landlord has an option to legally ask the guarantor to pay the rent.

It can be a challenge to rent a place in France without a French guarantor. In most cases, student residences and landlords require that your guarantor earns income in France.

You can get the Studapart guarantee directly on the platform and add it to your rental application to find accommodation on the Studapart platform

If you require any further information, feel free to email us:


In order to advertise your property on our platform, click on ‘owner space’ to go through the process.

Other option

The student hall residences (CROUS)

The Regional Centre for University and School Work (CROUS) is a public organisation in charge of student administration. In other words, they are in charge of social assistance to students, welcoming international students, help with student accommodation and restaurants (university catering), as well as promoting culture.

For more info 
Contact details: 

Back to top