The 9th, 8th and 6th arrondissements are the best ones to look at.
The liveliest and best areas to live in Marseilles city centre are Préfecture, Castellane, Perier, and Cours Julien.
The school is located in the 9th arrondissement, in the Luminy area. As a general rule, it is advisable to choose somewhere that is close to a Bus 21 stop which goes straight to the school.
You can check public transport in Marseilles at: http://www.rtm.fr/
HOW TO FIND ACCOMMODATION?
The Housing service of KEDGE Business School is available on a single platform. The platform allows you to find housing in our city but also in other cities in France and abroad.
You will find housing offers from private landlords, real estate agencies and student residences.
A multilingual team is at your disposal 6 days a week to help you to find and book accommodation.
You need to sign up using your school email address and password of your choice
Then, you will have 2 options:
- you have a French guarantor i.e. a person who pays his taxes in France, who earns 3 times the amount of your rents per month and who is ready to cover your debts in case of inability for you to pay the rent
- You do not have a French guarantor: in that case you will access to offers of lessors that may require to pay a couple of month of rent in advance to secure the reservation.
- The On-Campus residence: Résidence Le Campus (DOMOFRANCE)
- The On-Campus residences: Estudines /Alotra
When we talk about “on-campus housing” in KEDGE BS in Marseille, we refer to the residence Estudines which is the only residence on the campus but does not belong to the school; the School does not have its own dormitory.
This residence adjacent to our school provides furnished individual and double flats and dedicates a few flats for KEDGE BS international students.
For a one-person flat (“studio” or “T1”), the rent is between 480€ and 650€ per month (all charges included except electricity).
For a two-person flat (“T2”), the rent is between 737€ and 900€ per month (all charges included except electricity) to be divided by 2.
The price of a studio and T2 will depend on the surface area.
- Alotra residence:
- This residence is composed by 95% of foreign students and is located 5 minutes by bus from our campus.
- Single rooms, with or without individual shower, and studios for 2 are available.
- The monthly rate
- Room without private shower: 395€
- Room with private shower: 432€
- studio for 2 : 580€
IMPORTANT: A one-month deposit of guarantee is compulsory and must be paid in advance. This deposit will be refunded to the student subject to clean apartment and without damage to property.