PROFESSIONAL AND PERSONAL DEVELOPMENT AT KEDGE
The main aim of Be-U is to guide students in developing their skills and making themselves more employable.
The scheme helps every student to:
- better understand their own personality, motivations, skills, and the labour market
- develop their skills according to their career plan
- take responsibility for the choices they make during their course, and their activities (Pro-Acts, internships, projects, etc.)
- leave school with personal and professional plans which are both well thought-out and realistic
This comprehensive scheme is an obligatory requirement, and all French and international students must take part in order to receive their qualification.
The Be-U educational scheme has 3 channels:
- The Careers Centre
- Learning By Doing
Each of these channels plays a specific role in guiding students.
The scheme is supported by online tools which allow students to build their own Be-U course.
The Be-U Road book is a thoroughly comprehensive evaluation, with which the student:
- learns to assess their own managerial skills
- has these same skills assessed by their internship or apprenticeship supervisors, Pro-Act tutor, and an examining board during a Be-U oral exam, therefore realising their increased value
- establishes a plan of action for progression
- learns to review experiences
- learns which arguments to use to convince potential employers
Student can find all the necessary information on the 3 channels, coaching, internships, Pro-Acts, and the jobboard on The Be-U website.