Support Provided by the career center
Led by external coaches who are French and international coaching and/or recruitment professionals, it is divided into several components:
- Finding an internship workshop
- Methodology lecture
at any point in their course, students can consult a coach to review their progress on their desired career path, to plan their search for an internship in France or abroad, and to optimise their applications (CV, cover letter, social networks, practice interviews, etc.)
My Way days
They help students looking for an internship, summer job, sandwich year job, and permanent employment... They include:
- employability workshops: writing a CV or cover letter in French or English, developing a network, understanding an individual or group interview, implementing a methodology for finding an internship
- practice interviews organised with recruitment firms
- careers talks: a professional, often a graduate of the school, presents their career and profession to students
- HR talks. E.g. social networks, salary negotiation, the jobs market
Each year, the Bordeaux and Marseille campuses hold their recruitment forum. More than 120 companies and 150 recruiters attend over 2 days to meet students and offer them internships, VIE international business placements, jobs, and sandwich year jobs.
The recruitment forums are preceded by a My Way day to help students to finish their applications. The companies in attendance offer career and sector talks and invite students to their stands for an informal chat, with a view to recruiting them.