Wellness is above all a philosophy of living. The concept means 'a personal feeling of well-being', and is therefore a global state of health. It covers the important things in life, but also daily trivialities that often make life exciting, and prevent it from becoming gloomy... Wellness is the importance of feeling comfortable in your skin and the idea that happiness is different for everyone.
The Wellness Team
A team of volunteers and psychologists are available to support and advise students who experience difficulties or who simply have trouble adapting to their new life: academic and professional issues, proper budget management, support if a student is feeling low, etc.
- Psychologists are available on every campus and provide free consultations in complete confidentiality.
- Counsellors, as part of the school's staff, may also provide support for students who request this. They are trained by professionals to listen and support students who experience difficulties.
This service is totally confidential.
- Bordeaux Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Marseille Campus: email@example.com
- Toulon Campus: firstname.lastname@example.org
Throughout the year, free activities are organised to allow students to make the most of their studies and to come out of their shell in their daily environment.
They are designed to help manage stress and to get to know each other, but also to encourage good practices for everyday life, including:
- Diet, sport, and balance
- Exam preparation
In particular, every year the Wellness team organises a Well-being Fortnight across these 3 campuses. It provides over 50 activities and events related to health and well-being: Stress management, musical events, first aid information, sports events, osteopathy sessions, yoga, meditation, HIV/STI screening, reiki, pet therapy, etc.