The "Management" department at Kedge Business School is composed of professors from diverse professional and geographic backgrounds.
Their teaching and research subjects are related to the management field and, closely linked with Kedge's values:
- Discover the everyday management of humans in the company and the work organization: Human resources management, Organizational behaviour
- Decode diversity, understand the different social and cultural codes and the collective and individual motivation levels: Diversity at the workplace, International / intercultural management, the specific context of international business
- Drive your team’s motivation in an innovative, ethical and mindful approach, creating commitment in the company's strategy: Leadership, Team management, Personal development - in connection with Corporate Social Responsibility
- Develop your vision of a leader from specific angles: Art and culture in business, Creative industries, linguistics applied to management and Complexity management at the workplace
- Valérie ANGLÈS is Director of the international IBBA program
- Anne GOMBAULT is Director of the MSc Arts & Creative Industries Management
- Xavier HOLLANDTS is responsible of the Entrepreneurship Major of the PGE, the Grande Ecole Program, in Bordeaux.
- Alfredo JIMENEZ is responsible of the HR Major of the PGE in Bordeaux.
- Johannes KRAAK is Deputy Director of the PGE in Bordeaux.
- Arnaud LACAN is Deputy Director of the PGE in Marseille and responsible of the Responsible Management major in Marseille.
- Gerald LANG is Academic Director of the ExecEd ISLI - Global Supply Chain Management and ISMQ - Quality System - Safety - Environment Manager programs.
- Marc OHANA is responsible of HR specialization in the 3rd year Bachelor KBA and in the apprenticeship PGE Master 2
- Olivier STUL is responsible of the IMR Specialized Master in Risk management.
Chairs and Centre of Expertise
News, Conferences and Seminars
- Marc OHANA organised the 30th AGRH Congres in Bordeaux from 13 to 15 november 2019
- Anne GOMBAULT invited Jean-François CHANLAT to host a webinar « Le management à l'épreuve du travail, de la culture et de la société : un regard anthropologique » 11 may 2020.