Their teaching and research subjects are related to the management field and, closely linked with KEDGE values:
- Discover the everyday management of humans in the company and the work organization: Human resources management and organizational behaviour
- Decode diversity, understand the different social and cultural codes and the collective and individual motivation levels: Diversity at the workplace, International / intercultural management, the specific context of international business
- Drive your team’s motivation in an innovative, ethical and mindful approach, creating commitment in the company's strategy: Leadership, Team management, Personal development - in connection with Corporate Social Responsibility
- Develop your vision of a leader from specific angles: Art and culture in business, Creative industries, linguistics applied to management and Complexity management at the workplace
- Valérie ANGLÈS, Director of the international IBBA programme
- Anne GOMBAULT, Director of the MSc Arts & Creative Industries Management
- Xavier HOLLANDTS, responsible of the Entrepreneurship Major of the PGE, the Grande Ecole Programme, in Bordeaux.
- Alfredo JIMENEZ, responsible of the HR Major of the PGE in Bordeaux.
- Johannes KRAAK, Deputy Director of the PGE in Bordeaux.
- Arnaud LACAN, Deputy Director of the PGE in Marseille and responsible of the Responsible Management major in Marseille.
- Gerald LANG, Academic Director of the ExecEd ISLI - Global Supply Chain Management and ISMQ - Quality System - Safety - Environment Manager programs.
- Marc OHANA, responsible of HR specialisation in the 3rd year Bachelor KBA and in the apprenticeship PGE Master 2
- Olivier STUL, responsible of the IMR Specialised Master in Risk management.
Chairs and Centres of Expertise
News, Conferences and Seminars
- Marc OHANA organised the 30th AGRH Congres in Bordeaux from 13 to 15 november 2019
- Anne GOMBAULT invited Jean-François CHANLAT to host a webinar « Le management à l'épreuve du travail, de la culture et de la société : un regard anthropologique » 11 may 2020.
“At Kedge, human capital is at the centre. Because without individuals, there would be no firms. The success of the firm is closely linked to a careful HR & managerial policies” Dorra YAHIAOUI